Forget the hassle that comes with changing your watch battery. Perfect for outdoor activities, this sporty black rubber band watch uses an automatic generating system to generate and store its own energy, which is created by a simple, subtle movement of your wrist. Smart thinking for foolproof future timekeeping, approved by Field & Stream magazine. A diver-friendly 10 atmosphere water resistance with unidirectional bezel to make it impossible to over-extend your stay below the waves.
- Precision Japanese automatic quartz movement is self-generating. As you move your wrist, it constantly stores power
- Brushed stainless steel case
- Protective mineral crystal over a black dial
- Orange luminous bar markers show the hours
- Edge minute tracking
- Luminous hour and minute hands
- Orange-tone second hand
- Field & Stream® logo on face
- Magnified date window
- Elapsed time bezel
- Water resistant to 330'
- Stainless steel caseback
- Black resin band