PLEASE NOTE: THIS VECTOR PROFESSIONAL ELECTROLYSIS MACHINE INCLUDES A 240V AC CORD (SEE IMAGE) - NOT THE STANDARD NORTH AMERICAN 110V CORD.
Vector Electrolysis Professional Hair Removal System has been approved by FDA. Reg.# B101194
The Vector System is the most advanced personal hair removal system available. It permanently removes unwanted hair. For the first time ever, it is now possible to perform professional treatments in the privacy of your own home. As it turns out, it is completely unnecessary to insert a needle to produce sodium hydroxide in the hair follicle. The Vector machine works by simply grasping the hair with tweezers and applying a saline electrode gel with low impedance and high conduction properties. Without the electrically conductive gel this process would not work, as hair cannot conduct electricity. Applying saline electrolyte gel to the hair above the skin allows electrical current to pass over the non-conductive portion down into the hair follicle.
The Vector Hair Removal System is so advanced that it achieves professional hair removal results without the use of a needle. Tweezers are used to grip the hair and make the procedure safer and less painful. Clinical studies have shown that the Vector system has equivalent effectiveness as professional needle procedures. The Vector System removes one hair at a time with the included galvanic tweezers. The Vector permanently removes even the coarsest hair. Provided foot pedal lets you control the current while leaving your hands free. By using the foot pedal accessory, the current only flows when the pedal is pressed, and this makes the procedure more comfortable and more efficient. Whereas without the foot pedal the tweezers constantly have current flowing to them, the pedal allows you to only release the current once you have the tweezers properly positioned against the hair and you are ready to begin treatment. It is incredibly easy to operate. Until now the only options that a consumer had was tweezing, waxing, shaving, depilation, and laser. All of these procedures were time consuming, messy, painful, expensive and frustrating. The Vector Electrolysis System was designed to offer a new solution, to allow consumers to permanently remove unwanted hair.
The Vector Hair Removal System has been designed for use in professional salons or for high-performance hair removal at home. This machine will save you hundreds of dollars on electrolysis sessions that you can perform in the privacy of your home. You also don't have to submit yourself to torture with a needle. The amazing Vector machine is only 3" wide, 1" high, 5" deep and produces the same results, and output power, as professional electrolysis machines that cost thousands of dollars! Professional salons can begin offering permanent hair removal services for a very low start-up cost. The Vector machine gives you incredible ease of operation and with the same results as regular needle electrolysis!
Warning: hair removal achieved by the Vector System is irreversible.
- Medical grade electrolysis device
- FDA Registered
- No needles
- Much less expensive than repetitive spa hair removal treatments
- Irreversible hair removal
- Vector Professional Electrolysis Machine
- Vector Foot pedal
- Surgical-grade insulated galvanic tweezers
- 4 conductive patches
- 2 oz tube of conductivity gel
- Patch and tweezer cords
- Quick setup guide
- 240V AC cord
Please read the user's manual carefully before attempting to use this device.
- Do not attempt to exceed the appropriate power level: Excessive power applied to any area being treated may result in burns, scabbing, scarring, and other types of permanent skin damage. Please determine safe power levels for your application.
- Keep this device and all of its accessories away from children. Any individuals under 18 years of age must use this device under adult supervision.
- As with most electrical appliances this device contains "live" electrical parts when plugged in. To reduce the risk of death by electric shock:
1. Always unplug this device after use.
2. Do not use or store this device where it can fall or can be pulled in to a tub, toilet, or sink.
3. Do not use while bathing.
4. Do not use near or place in water.